[Spridgets] Personalised LBC plate question

Subject: [Spridgets] Personalised LBC plate question
From: robertduquette at sympatico.ca (Robert Duquette)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:21:01 -0500
I have YOM ( year of manufacture ) plates on the 100, and there are no driving
limitations as a result.  I believe there may be for the 'Antique'
designation.  I don't like limitations either.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg

> Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:56:21 +0000
> From: kk7ss at frontier.com
> To: spridgets at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Personalised LBC plate question
>
> I looked at that possibility.
> .
> Here in WA state, current plates are white with a background image of a
snowcapped mountain.
> Plates fron the '50's and '60's were plain green with the year embossed into
the plate.
> If I want to go that route, under the State 'antique and/or restored' rules,
it has to be an original plate from that year and in good condition.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/kk7ss at frontier.com