[Spridgets] Insurance -- again!

Subject: [Spridgets] Insurance -- again!
From: neilandcustom at gmail.com (Neil Anderson)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 09:09:52 -0600
Edward,
I have only had State Farm on my Healey 3000 and I plan to put the Sprite on
my policy when it ever gets finished.  I have a "stated value" policy on my
Healey coverage, which I should probably review, it may not be enough now.
I have no restrictions on use or mileage.  I have had to request out of
country insurance cards when it was driven to Canada for national events, so
they know it gets driven, sometimes long distances.

Neil Anderson