Re: [Spridgets] Taxes was Parking tickets

To: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Taxes was Parking tickets
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 09:49:27 -0600
No.  You are confusing that with the fact that the Republican Senators,
Governor and Assemblymen are willing to lay the debt belonging to all of the
people of the state onto the backs of the public employees and then take
away their collective bargaining rights.  Well, to clarify that, they are
only trying to take away union rights of those unions that DIDN'T endorse
the new Governor in the last election.  The unions that DID endorse him are
strangely being made exempt from this.

But it's not political.