[Spridgets] OT -Jobs available again - was Re: Taxes was Parking

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, bjshov8@tx.rr.com
Subject: [Spridgets] OT -Jobs available again - was Re: Taxes was Parking
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 08:57:22 -0800 (PST)
--- On Thu, 3/3/11, bjshov8@tx.rr.com <bjshov8@tx.rr.com> wrote:
> My company voted yesterday to reduce
> my salary, by 100%.  The other 3 people at my level
> also got their pay reduced by 100%.  The people below
> us got their pay reduced by 10% to 30%.  That is an
> indication that conditions are pretty bad

I just got a request for quote today, we will win with the right people. I need
21 people FAST. If you can tolerate working in Rockford, IL and are one of the
following, please let me know (this applies to all ;-)).

Mechanical Engineers - BS degree in engineering and minimum of 1 year
experience up to more than 8 years experience

System Mechanical Engineers - BS degree in engineering and at least 4 years
experience

System Electrical Engineers - BS degree in engineering and at least 4 years
experience

Mechanical Designers/Drafters - At least 1 year MCAD drafting experience;
general machining, fabrication, and manufacturing knowledge required

Engineering Project Coordinator - Prior project management experience.
Technical degree preferred

Material Planner - Buying, material planning, production planning experience
required.  4 year degree in relevant field. APICS certification a plus.

Sorry for the Off-topic, but it seemed relevant.

Respond off list. Thanks -
Ron

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75