Re: [Spridgets] Taxes was Parking tickets

To: spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Taxes was Parking tickets
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 09:20:24 -0800 (PST)
The problem with these street-level discussions is that we don't get the entire
story. Broad statements such as saying everything one party does is good and
everything the other party does is bad, or that every teacher who has years in
service is a good teacher, are just not true.

For example, this is my problem with trying to understand Wisconsin. It is
difficult to get the full story.

Most of the stories talk about how many people are protesting, the fact that
legislators have left the state, taking away their parking spaces, or in the
case of Fox News, using footage from a protest in California during a report on
Wisconsin.

I suggest argue about Moss Motors, Bugeye emblems, or whether concours is bogus
because they just installed whatever they wanted at the factory anyway?

 jay fishbein

wallingford, ct