Re: [Spridgets] Taxes

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Taxes
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 19:42:33 -0800
Hello,

      I don't usually get into off topic "discussions" but I have to
      weigh in here...

      there has been talk of a flat tax, and is displays how much
      everyone's perceptions have been warped.

      There is a difference between a "flat tax" and a "flat RATE
      tax".

      A FLAT Tax is .. everyone pays the same AMOUNT. .. $10, $1000,
      whatever.

      A Flat RATE tax is everyone pays the same percentage. It is
      still a tax on INCOME.

      Our founders strictly forbade ANY tax on INCOME and mandated a
      FLAT TAX ONLY.  That was the purpose of the census. To determine
      by count the number of people, thus the amount of $$$ that would
      be brought into the federal coffers. No projections, no
      waffling, .. X number of people times X number of dollars.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  He who lose key to girlfriends apartment get no new key.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums