Re: [Spridgets] [Healeys] Bugeye Help - radiator hose

To: cnaarndt@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [Healeys] Bugeye Help - radiator hose
From: Kent McLean <kentmclean@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 15:43:49 -0500
Curt Arndt wrote:
> I know this is the wrong list, but I'm currently not on the Spridget list so
> I'll have to ask here.  I've developed a pinhole leak in my top radiator
> hose and since we have a Bugeye get together tomorrow afternoon, there's no
> time to order a new on from Moss.  Does anyone know if any of the auto parts
> suppliers sell a small enough hose,

Yup, wrong (Big Healey) list.  I sent this reply to the Spridgets list,
in case that group has some info.  I To'd Curt, also, in case someone has
the answer.

He's looking for a FLAPS replacement for the upper radiator hose that will
work on the Bugeye, with and original 948 engine setup.

--
Kent McLean
'56 100 BN2

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html