[Spridgets] No LBC - Sendai

To: Spridget Chat Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC - Sendai
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 17:10:40 -0400
An in-law, 23 years old teaching high school English in Sendai, just got
through to the family this morning.  Not only is he OK, but was in a part of
Sendai that was untouched.  He has even gotten electricity and water back.
What a story to tell his children.

He will help the displaced to the extent he can.  It is a terrible way to do
it, I know, but he has been having trouble finding friends his age (especially
girls).  I expect disaster work will introduce him to a lot of local people he
would not otherwise meet.

Michael Rowe

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75