Re: [Spridgets] OSHIT - NOSHIT & Road America

To: <rbastedo@gmail.com>, "SPRIDGETS" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] OSHIT - NOSHIT & Road America
From: "Richard Ball" <rich_ball@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:22:50 -0700
Frank's son Frank does the printing and was willing modify the artwork and
produce a run for us NOSHIT guys when we held our first meetup a couple
years ago.  I won't speak for the East coast guys, but I think all of us
planning to be at the 50th from the Northwest have shirts already.

If we needed more shirts for our guys, I'm sure Franks son would need to
have a minimum run to make it cost effective.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, WA