Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Shirts

To: "'Tim Collins'" <thcollin@mtu.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Shirts
From: "Richard Ball" <rich_ball@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 16:43:10 -0700
Your close!  It is a Bill M contraption fabricated out of the rear axle from
a Chevy Celebrity.  Maybe Bill will chime in here with a little more detail.

Bill says it works great for local use.  I don't think I would use it for a
cross country trip.  Another nice thing about it is that it can be leaned up
against a wall when not in use, taking up a lot less room that an actual
dolly

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, WA