Re: [Spridgets] No LBC....PC speed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC....PC speed
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 22:37:05 -0500
<< I tested my connection last week when this thread was active,
and I got 15 mbps download. >>

"Normal" condition, B.Job !!

Everybody on cable - not just Times-Warner or Road Runner [your
provider] - unfortunately.  Happens to me EVERY day at roughly
3:20 PM thru 4:00PMish when ALL the little kiddies get home and
jump right on THEIR computers.

Just pity the poor soul who is at the END of a "run" from a
"drop" <G> !!!  Depending on how LONG the "run" is, that person
might drop down to 1 mbps !!!!!

"And Sir, if the Tech comes out and finds NO problem, there
will be a Service Call Charge of $ ___.__ on your next month's
bill."  "Sorry Sir, that's the best I can advise."

End of "story/Help Line Conversation/On Line Help Desk
Conversation" !!

End of Reply Post !!   <VBG> !!

Ed

PS:  And STILL not AFRAID to "sign" my name !!

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums