Re: [Spridgets] Paul's Passing

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Paul's Passing
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 11:42:07 -0500
Some good ideas from all...

My suggestion is for Sprite-Midget Club to develop an annual award named
after Paul for the Spridgeteer who best exemplifies Paul's helpfulness and
friendliness as applied to Spridgets. Nomination and voting on the award can
easily be done via the club website allowing everyone to participate. The
award could be a large plaque with small brass plates bearing the names and
years of the winners. The plaque can be kept by the current winner each
year.

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
Don't miss the BIG PARTY!!  Midget 50th Anniversary!
Elkhart Lake, WI  July 18-22, 2011
Info & Registration here:
http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 10:26 PM, <kgb@frontiernet.net> wrote:

> Unforeseen circumstances have made it very unlikely that I will be able to
> attend the Big Bash, but I rather think Paul would enjoy an old fashioned
> wake. Possibly those of us who have photos of him could send them in to have
> a montage created and everyone could get together one evening and hoist a
> few to Paul and relate experiences that were shared with him.
>
> Another thought would be a Paul A. trophy for the nicest car wearing one of
> his 5 speeds. I think it should be a popular vote event, and perhaps a
> revolving trophy that could keep being awarded at future events.
>
> Kate

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive