[Spridgets] Taxes was Parking tickets

Subject: [Spridgets] Taxes was Parking tickets
From: oldsaabguy at comcast.net (Lester)
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 08:21:18 -0600
References: <AANLkTinx0GOifXcgrc_daWnavPfyXhCdTUW47Bzgq08u@mail.gmail.com>, <46DB3B792F4E4F83B3D18AA550A9FE45@HomePC>, <COL117-W393A17999CA24B53C4DEA5C2C10@phx.gbl>, <4D6D7166.5050001@comcast.net>, <CFB46967D98D4D84855CFFD72C9CB977@blackbox2>, <4D6DDD25.6040407@justbrits.com> <4D6E369D.1080905@comcast.net>, <8F14504D77344FCBA441BC38B81E24AE@t60>, <AANLkTi=bmpNr6F1pViVOzVto9xMXQ6iiDdCRKhMg0imN@mail.gmail.com> <BAY147-w253AB88557F345302CA9C5B8C30@phx.gbl>
..and then there is the employer...

  A self employed person pays DOUBLE for FICA deductions on themselves
(An employee pays half and the employer pays half usually) and then
they have to buy office furniture.  so..

If I buy the furniture then I am paying a sales tax.  Then at the end
of the year I pay the City tax BECAUSE I OWN THE FURNITURE.... and I
pay the Parish tax BECAUSE I OWN THE FURNITURE.  I then repeatedly pay
the city and parish tax because I own furniture that I already had to
pay sales tax on.  In New Orleans, they tax you for owning a car,
every year!

Lester