[Spridgets] Taxes was Parking tickets

Subject: [Spridgets] Taxes was Parking tickets
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 13:10:28 -0500
They don't seem to worry about traffic lights and stop signs.  Frequently I see
people run the stop sign by my house at full speed, no enforcement in sight.
No enforcement in sight because the police are out on the freeway that
typically doesn't run much more than the posted speed limit anyway.  I think if
there was no enforcement that some people would drive a little faster, but I
don't see that in any of the streets around here even in areas that typically
have little enforcement.

The biggest traffic problems we have here are caused by DWI and by people that
try to drive onto the freeway by going UP the exit ramps.