[Spridgets] spider webs in evaporative canister (Mazda)

Subject: [Spridgets] spider webs in evaporative canister (Mazda)
From: kgb at frontiernet.net (kgb at frontiernet.net)
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 20:38:22 +0000 (UTC)
That is only because I don't own one! I am terrified of spiders, and have been
known to bail out of a moving car when I saw a spider hanging above my head.
Just for the record, a '79 Dodge pickup will go into park at 20mph, and
continue to give many more years of reliable service. Fortunately, a very nice
traffic cop drove by, observed me standing in the road screaming "Kill it, kill
it, kill it!", and stopped to see if there might be a problem. When I told him
either he squash it or I shoot it, he decided that bug squashing was within his
job description.

Just one more reason to buy American.

Kate

Mazda says no fires, accidents, or injuries are known to have been caused by
this insect-related issue.
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums