[Spridgets] spider webs in evaporative canister (Mazda)

Subject: [Spridgets] spider webs in evaporative canister (Mazda)
From: kgb at frontiernet.net (kgb at frontiernet.net)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 02:18:14 +0000 (UTC)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lester" <oldsaabguy at comcast.net>
To: kgb at frontiernet.net
Cc: "Spridget Chat Group" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 5, 2011 6:44:11 PM

Ok, there is WAAAY to much story missing here...

Bitten by a rattlesnake?

I was gathering eggs, and the snake got upset when I stepped on it.

Faced down muggers?

One of the hazards of driving a taxi on the night shift in Portland.

Shot at?

I was participating in a raid at a dog fight.

Shot?!!!

Same dog fight. This one didn't miss.

.. and Good Lord what do you keep in your attic and basement!!!  ;-)

They're large, black, and have eight legs and fangs.

Lester