[Spridgets] Rubber Mats

Subject: [Spridgets] Rubber Mats
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 12:38:17 -0400
Bert
I know Biff's car and he should have the rubber mat as they were installed
through the 61 production of the MK II. According to the article the in 62
they installed carpet from the factory. I don't think the Heritage
certificate shows all the mat details or does it? Anyone have the mat &
color on their certificate?
Lin