[Spridgets] 1962 MK II Sprites did not come with rubber transmission mat

Subject: [Spridgets] 1962 MK II Sprites did not come with rubber transmission mat see article.....
From: shop at justbrits.com (Shop at " Just Brits ")
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 11:43:10 -0500
<< And blue Sprites (Mk I) came with blue interiors. >>

Whilst I am not positive Jay, I think in the Little Healeys cars
"could" be ordered from the Factory with "special"
colours/trim ?!?  I do KNOW it's true in the Big cars <G> !!

SO there might be a "perhaps" in Lin's Iris Blue car having a
Red Interior !?!

You mentioned to me the other day that Factory Sprite H.T.s
were white, right <VBEG> ???

There IS a copy of a BMIHT Cert. for a Leaf Green Frogeye
headed to Montreal, Can, that was dispatched with a BLACK
H.T.!!  The car IS running around in Cheeseland sporting a
Guards Red Paint job [with Black Interior] that DOES STILL
have the GREEN Rubber Floor Covers <sigh> !!!  I have had MY
hands & eyes on them !!!

The chap actually lived here in town.  Got an offer one day for
a 'swap' with money for a newer 911 and he jumped on it <F> !!
Car body was in FANTASTIC condition with zero rust I could
find !!

Ed

PS:  I did NOT know he was open to "moving it" or I would have her<G>!!!!