[Spridgets] Was: mileage vs. age - Now cars we have owned

Subject: [Spridgets] Was: mileage vs. age - Now cars we have owned
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:22:22 -0500
I've been involved with all of these over the years though not all as
hobbies.  I can definitely say (being on my 3rd marriage) that "women" win
out as the most expensive followed closely by airplanes. I would put cars
next followed by boats and finally horses.

Unfortunately, the list leaves off motorcycles which I would put right
behind airplanes....

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
Don't miss the BIG PARTY!!  Midget 50th Anniversary!
Elkhart Lake, WI  July 18-22, 2011
Info & Registration here:
http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org