[Spridgets] Paul"s Passing

Subject: [Spridgets] Paul"s Passing
From: frog.aye at gmail.com (Hal Faulkner)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:42:02 -0700
What Frank and Jay said.
I was fortunate to have met Paul at the Buster Cluster.  Purchased parts
from him including his 5-speed kit, one of the last he sold.  Phone
conversations were always helpful and low key.  His presence on the list has
been missed for about a year.
I would also like to thank Pete Schull for having been Paul's good friend
and all the time and effort Pete put into the Paul A Fund in spite of some
rather debilitating personal health conditions.
Hal