[Spridgets] Paul Asgeirsson Memorial blog

Subject: [Spridgets] Paul Asgeirsson Memorial blog
From: pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com (Gerard)
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 13:01:38 -0700
I have started a page at the following link, I will be adding more
content, but wanted to get something started for now. This will allow
people who would like to tell anecdotes or post photos of their
experiences with Paul can do so.  Express yourself if you care to.

I haven't used the Wordpress blog before, so let me know if there are
difficulties and I'll do my best to rectify. Suggestions for
categories or other things welcome. This will be what you make of it.
I'm sure thins will get reshaped a bit as it goes forward.

I will get a link on my site, but for now you can access it directly
here:

http://paulassgeirssonmemorial.wordpress.com/

Gerard
http://gerardsgarage.com/