[Spridgets] UPDATED LINK: Spridget Shirts? Anyone Anyone?

Subject: [Spridgets] UPDATED LINK: Spridget Shirts? Anyone Anyone?
From: mgraziano at austin.rr.com (Michael Graziano)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 12:49:50 -0500
No sooner did I send my earlier email than I broke the webpage for the
shirts updating quantities.  Here's an updated link.

http://thehomeretreat.com/ProductPage.aspx?productid=2050

Hey, this shirt would be a great way to promote the spridgets list during
the 50th anniversary of the Midget festivities at Elkhart Lake/Road America.

-Mike