[Spridgets] NON LBC.. 1930's flat op Monitor refrigerator charging and r

Subject: [Spridgets] NON LBC.. 1930's flat op Monitor refrigerator charging and restoration info
From: 60bugeye at cebridge.net (Leo)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 17:26:52 -0500
Tried googling the subject and am not coming up with much so looking to see
if anyone can come up with better links than I have found.  Ran across two
of them today for a pittance so I picked them up.  One was working when
unplugged 30 years ago and has been stored away since.  The other wasn't
working when stored.  One is supposedly from the 1920's and the other is
from the 30's.  Would like to figure out how to check out the cooling system
before plugging it in.

Leo