Re: [Spridgets] 2010 GMC Hassles and Issues

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 2010 GMC Hassles and Issues
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 11:09:53 -0400
sticker price of $75,000, and asked "who would buy one of these?"  Someone
else mentioned that Lincoln and Cadillac make trucks and asked "why would
someone want to buy one of these?"  You have provided one answer to the
question.  (other people provided a similar answer)

People can and do buy whatever they want (although I'll not live long enough
to count the number of people that tell me what I can and can't buy).  In my
town I see many people driving pickups and SUV's, and most likely they never
use them for their intended purpose.  I see many SUV's driving around that
have probably never driven off of pavement.  My comment was "I don't
understand why someone would WANT to buy one if they didn't need it or
couldn't use it".  I could buy a pickup, and I've owned 3 of them in the past,
but I don't want to put up with the negatives of it.  I could buy an SUV and
that is something that I would actually use some, but it wouldn't work well
for my daily driving so I don't want to put up with it.  My daily driving
works better for me with a small car, so that is what I drive.  (Well it does
have 400hp though.)  And I'm sure there are a lot of people driving pickups
and SUV's that would be quick to tell me that I don't need to have the kind of
car that I have.

> Well, why can't I just buy whatever the hell I want?  This is America ain't
> it.  Hell, I don't 'need' an LBC but I have 2 of them.  I don't 'need' a
> motorcycle, but I have 2 of those also.  I don't 'need' a boat or a
tractor,
> but...well, you get the idea.  I don't get this.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums