Re: [Spridgets] Just to stir things up (NO LBC,

To: Dave Yealy <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Just to stir things up (NO LBC,
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:52:30 -0700 (PDT)
Love it!

 Edward Perez
Summerville, SC
78 Midget (1275)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lbc_newbie/

________________________________
From: Dave Yealy <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>
To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sent: Mon, April 4, 2011 2:01:22 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] Just to stir things up (NO LBC, not even a little bit)

PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!
What a good Idea!
This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX Nov 18, 2010

Put me in charge . . ..

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no
cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice
and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul
away.  If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a  job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women
Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations.  Then, we'll test
recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos
and piercings.  If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke
or get tats and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing.  Ever live in a military
barracks?  You will maintain our property in a clean and good state
of repair.  Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and
possessions will be inventoried.  If you want a plasma TV or Xbox
360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each
week or you will report to a "government" job.  It may be cleaning
the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing,
whatever we find for you.  We will sell your 22 inch rims and low
profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that
money toward the common good.

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that
all of the above is voluntary.  If you want our money, accept our
rules.  Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their
"self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking
someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and
lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at
least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices.  The current
system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Government subsistence, you no longer can
VOTE!  Yes that is correct.  For you to vote would be a conflict of
interest.  You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you
are receiving a Government welfare check.  If you want to vote, then get a job.
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: