Re: [Spridgets] 1966 Sprite/Midget Question -Warning LBC CONTENT

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1966 Sprite/Midget Question -Warning LBC CONTENT
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 13:23:50 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Frank,

And thanks for remembering about the cast unit, but I don't need it anymore
since I aborted my Sebring Project. I had actually acquired two which I will be
selling. That's why I was wondering if they wee used on '66 Sprites.

I actually have some choice parts from my Sebring Project if anyone is thinking
of embarking on building one.

 jay fishbein

wallingford, ct