Re: [Spridgets] Services

To: Spridget Chat Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Services
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 05:00:23 -0400
>I am going to the edge of town and turning left tomorrow morning. Should
>hit
> TR 1000 miles later sometime Friday morning.

I am really sorry to have to miss this.  I had planned to drive my Spridget
down (yes, it is running well).  But  we have nanny duty in Boston this
weekend and beyond, planned from before the birth of our first grandchild -
one month for the mom; one month for the dad; and one month for the
grandparents before the start of surgical residency for the mom.  As you
might imagine, no one asked me about the wisdom of starting medical
residency with a three-month-old infant.

Frank was a giant in our world.  There is really nothing we can do that is
adequate to show our respect.  Pass it on.

Michael Rowe
Long Island, NY

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75