Re: [Spridgets] Frankie Five

To: Robert Evans <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Frankie Five
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 06:13:31 -0400
Buster,
I read this last night just before I went to sleep, thank you for this
beautiful suggestion I know I will. I will also include some photos just in
case the internet goes away like the Sony BataMax ; )

Buster I am so moved that you have come to join us again and I beg you to
please stay as we need you especially to try and fill this deep void in our
hearts. Also if anyone offends you just let me know because I will
personally go to that persons door and give them a piece of my mind to be
able to keep you here.

You were very special to Frank and we all know he would want you to be here
for all of us : )

BTW I should be driving cross country to my family in CA among other places
we will stop at and want to personally meet you and your dear wife. I wish I
wasn't so shy and hopped a plane to be at the Buster Cluster.
Linda
62 deep pink Sprite "Pinky"