Re: [Spridgets] Allen's back re: Frank C

To: lbc77mg@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Allen's back re: Frank C
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 16:05:17 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Allen,

If my memory serves me correctly we met at Sprite Rush 98 (I don't think it
 was 03) and you organised the rally but couldn't stay for the rest of the
meet.

I've also decided I need to be back on the list though I've kept in touch
with some listers and had exchanged e-mails with Frank over the weekend.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 15/04/2011 16:31:01 GMT Daylight Time, lbc77mg@gmail.com