[Spridgets] Frank's Sympathy Card

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Frank's Sympathy Card
From: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 04:55:42 -0700 (PDT)
Friends,

I delivered the list sympathy card during the wake last night.  It contained
65 names of friends wanting to pay their respects.  Sadly, I wasn't able to
include everyone who wanted to be remembered.   Paul Herder was the last
person to contact me before we left for the wake.  If you emailed me after
5:18 EDT, I wasn't able to include your name, for which I'm very sorry.  The
outpouring of people last evening was amazing, but not surprising.
   Remember to donate to Frankie V's education fund.

Rick

Rick

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75