Re: [Spridgets] Frankie V fund info

To: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Frankie V fund info
From: Macy Larry <lmacy@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 15:39:07 -0400
Here is the final email I wrote on Friday. Don't loose it again. ;-)

On Apr 16, 2011, at 8:45 AM, Robert Weeks wrote:

> Can someone please repost the details on how to donate to the Frankie V
>education fund? I can't seem to find it in my back emails.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Robert
>

> On 4/16/2011 7:55 AM, HealeyRick wrote:
>> Remember to donate to Frankie V's education fund.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive