Re: [Spridgets] Franks Last Project For Sale

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Franks Last Project For Sale
From: Kevin Valentine <kevinv1275@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:56:20 -0400
On Apr 19, 2011, at 1:35 AM, Ron Soave wrote:

> *** Kevin, Frankie, is it OK if I post on other lists? ***
> *

Yes,  Anyone who would like to post this (Info below) to other lists
please do so.

Kevin Valentine

__________________________

I just heard from Frankie Clarici.  He wants to sell the Gold Midget
Frank Sr recently finished;

Frankie's email to me;

Can you ask the list about if anyone wants to buy my dads last
project. The gold mg. It runs great I think the motor was a factory
rebuilt. Everything is new. My dad was asking $6800.

Thanks
Frankie

Please contact Frankie Clarici IV at his email address
clarici@verizon.net   if you are interested in this car.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive