Re: [Spridgets] Canvas shed for Spridget cover?

To: SPRIDGETS <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Canvas shed for Spridget cover?
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 07:20:05 -0700
I had the same kind of shed and a very bad windstorm put it up in the trees.
The plastic feet were bolted to the concrete but they broke - the bolts were
still holding the feet to the concrete but the feet actually broke and the
shed went flying.

My city allows up to 120 Square Feet without a permit, but I want more like
450 SF.
The good news is that I can get that but first I have to submit plans, get
them approved and then apply for the building permit.
I'm in a very small town that doesn't have a lot of new building so the 4
guys in that department should be able to issue a permit pretty quick.
We will see, time will tell, etc...
RickB.

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 7:12 AM, Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>wrote:

> Wow  Robert's photos show the same canvas shed I had and here is what she
> looked like after a nasty wind took her to the neighbors yard. Although I
> have seen the dome like rounded sheds survive the same storm.
> My shed in 2010
> http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/660791.jpg
>
> I ended up buying a shed build and delivered to the yard. I got a 10' x 10'
> because I only needed one permit but I will be getting another permit to put
> an addition on for a 6' x12' for Pinky.
>
> I do like those metal ones : )
> Keep us posted as to your plan.
> Lin