Re: [Spridgets] engine id

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] engine id
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 20:54:09 -0400
What's with the "Shirley"? Leslie Nielsen fan?

Airplane quotes
Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
Rumack: I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Ted Striker: Surely there must be something we can do about it.
Dr. Rumack: There is something we can do about it. And please, stop calling me
Shirley.

Dr. Rumack: You'd better tell the captain we've got to land as soon as we can.
This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.
Elaine: A hospital? What is it?
Dr. Rumack: It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right
now.

Rumack: Captain, how soon can you land?
Captain Oveur: I can't tell.
Rumack: You can tell me. I'm a doctor.
Captain Oveur: No. I mean I'm just not sure.
Rumack: Well, can't you take a guess?
Captain Oveur: Well, not for another two hours.
Rumack: You can't take a guess for another two hours?

The Naked Gun 2=: The Smell of Fear quotes
Frank: That's the red-light district. I wonder why Savage is hanging around
down there.
Ed: Sex, Frank?
Frank: Uh, no, not right now, Ed. We've got work to do.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada

> From: shop@justbrits.com

> Shirley, youse jest ?!?