Re: [Spridgets] Recipe for Domestic Unrest

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Recipe for Domestic Unrest
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 09:07:36 -0700 (PDT)
Actually I went to the local hardware store rather than the Depot and bought
them for the same price.

I do that whenever I can. It's  interesting.....the local hardware store's
prices are roughly the same  as trudging through 120,000 sq ft to get the same
thing at what one  assumes SHOULD BE a lower price.

As for the eBay sale, eBay is a  strange place. People overpay for one thing
and
overlook another. I've  had some wonderful NOS parts go unsold.

 jay