Re: [Spridgets] Dean of Spridgets Sticker - Frank Clarici III

To: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Macy Larry
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Dean of Spridgets Sticker - Frank Clarici III
From: Allen Hefner <lbc77mg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:37:21 -0400
After thinking this over, I must bow to Diane's wish to do something nice
for all the outpouring of support she and her family saw after Frank's
passing.  I know that many of you have sent checks to Frankie V's college
fund, plus all the cards of condolence.  I think even Frank would have
gotten a kick out of the way everyone screwed up traffic in Toms River!

There will be other times for us to do more for the Clarici Clan.  For now,
please accept these stickers in the spirit they are being offered.  I will
order mine, but will not put one on my Chebbie.  I have a nice tool box that
has attended all the OSHIT gatherings I have been to, and it needs a
sticker.  Well I hope it's not a Chinese tool box.

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*
2006 Chebbie