Re: [Spridgets] Get Smart

To: "spridgets_autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Get Smart
From: Dave KK7SS <kk7ss@frontier.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 22:52:48 +0000 (UTC)
My Honda Civic overall average at 63,000 miles - mainly 60% short trips to the
store, 40% to the mall or family that live withing 15 miles of me, is 42 mpg.

And I drive it like I stole it!

I'm expecting the Minor to do about the same.

One of my sons has a "fire-breathing' hopped up Chebby with a BIG performance
tuned motor and is getting 6mpg!!   I laugh and laugh and laugh!

--
Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig   Richland, WA

'59 Morris Minor 1000 '65 Sprite - in process
'76 Midget - shared with my #4 son.
'06 Honda Civic Hybrid