[Spridgets] Abarth - New Fiat 500

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Abarth - New Fiat 500
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 06:38:41 -0400 (EDT)
Hi List,

Looks like the New Fiat 500 is the one we've had for a couple of  years.
There is an Abarth version and when they were first out I  scrutineered some
at a race meeting. Our (walking distance) local Fiat  dealer is an Abarth
dealer (not all Fiat dealers are, in fact most  aren't).

Now in racing, (this race was at Silverstone) it's rare to see a car roll
or doing a mutliple barrel roll (did see a 6+ revolution roll at Mallory
Park  once though).  Still it happens.

However, I've never been to a race meeting (and I scrutineer at lots every
year and have done for a number of years) where more than one car had
rolled.

So,the Abarth race.  TWO Abarths were rolled.  As a statistic it  reads
like this:  first ever UK race two cars of the identical same type  rolled
against the average of some years I don't see any cars roll and never 2  at the
same meeting and never 2 of the same type at different meetings.

Do I want a Fiat 500/Abarth?

Weslake-Monza 1330

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75