[Spridgets] Parts Review

Subject: [Spridgets] Parts Review
From: cnaarndt at gmail.com (Curt/Nancy Arndt)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 17:36:24 -0700
Fellow Spridgetiers,

FYI, I just received a Bugeye carburetor heat shield from supplier "Ashley
Hinton" in the U.K.  It appears to be a spot on copy of the original and I
cannot be more pleased with the quality.   I've seen folks on eBay trying to
sell rusted, bent and cracked originals for $100 and this one is NOS quality
for about $60 delivered from England.  A little Morris green paint and you
won't be able to tell the difference from the original.

Cheers,

Curt Arndt
'55 BN1, '60 AN5 :{) an all original, 55k original mile car which will stay
as original as possible.