[Spridgets] Sad News...

Subject: [Spridgets] Sad News...
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 05:45:07 -0400
Oh my God, I just read this I was was looking for Franks reply on a post
from Saturday regarding the kittens. I was hoping I was dreaming. I can't
stop crying.

I was supposed to stop over and check out the new kittens as Frank called
them "Little Buggers" I always loved the humorous words he would say. I
still can't believe this. It was late when I got back from VW show at
Englishtown Sunday and I didn't want to stop by during dinner so I thought I
would do it the following week as we have spring break.

Of all the car guys I have ever known Frank truly was my favorite he taught
me so much most of all to always "pay it forward". I am so deeply sorry to
read this.

I pray for Diane & the rest of the family's strength.
RIP, Frank,
Linda