[Spridgets] Sad News...

Subject: [Spridgets] Sad News...
From: doug_altman at yahoo.com (Doug Altman)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 06:57:40 -0700 (PDT)
I am stunned!  I have been on the road for the last three days and this
morning
is the first time I have been able to access the forum.  Words fail
me.  I knew
of Frank and his reputation for quite a while but met him and his
family for the
first time at LOTO.  What a great human being.  He will be
sorely missed by our
community and all those who knew him.  My sincere
condolences to the family.
Doug Altman    ....o~'o