[Spridgets] Frank

Subject: [Spridgets] Frank
From: fastvee at yahoo.com (fastvee)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:02:38 -0700 (PDT)
Frank would blush at the outpouring of love and respect shown here. Very
impressive indeed, and I am happy to have known him. Hopefully heaven is where
he can eternally "Drive it like you stole it".
Chuck Christ hasn't been a member recently and asked that I send his message
to the list.
It is copied below.
John
Fogelsville, PA

Mary anne & i will be leaving here friday morning after my AM
bus run heading
to jersey.   i'm freaking broke and can not allow frank
to be put to rest
without saying my own personal good bye.   so we are
making plans , driving a
44 year old saab (the sprite would be going but
 it needs an engine rebuild
and fouls a #1 cyl plug within a mile from
start and has low oil pressure) so
we'll be traveling light.    at least
 the fuel consumption will be
affordable.
i can not wait for a fuel station attendant in jersey to watch
me
put a quart of oil into the tank before he can fill it up!   frank would
love that!   :)
chuck
i do not know how the world will go on without frank.