[Spridgets] Frank and the nuns Re: Boot Emblem

Subject: [Spridgets] Frank and the nuns Re: Boot Emblem
From: WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com (WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 02:56:01 -0400 (EDT)
Yes the Nuns.  One of Frank's key objectives on his trip to England  was to
visit the Nuns.  I don't think I have a photo of Frank with the Nuns  but
probably Buster will have a copy.  Thanks for explaining that because  Frank
never did explain what the Nun connection was - I guess we talked about
cars and stuff too much.

I know that Frank planned to visit England again and bring Dianne with him
but sadly that is not to be, though I hope that Dianne will manage to get
across  with some of her family on day.

I think all the listers know that anyone visiting England is welcome to
drop by have tea, maybe even stay, and certainly do some Spridgetly stuff with
 me.  I don't have a family car (just my Sprite) but do live within walking
 distance of the train station which for an 18 minute train ride will take
you to  one of the best car museums in the country - in Coventry.

A few listers have managed to get across and visit and I hope to see a  few
more.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330