[Spridgets] Boot Emblem

Subject: [Spridgets] Boot Emblem
From: b-evans at earthlink.net (Robert Evans)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 13:39:27 -0700
When Frank and I visited the Heritage Centre, two of the questions that
Frank wanted settled in his own mind were:

1.     What was the color of the boot emblem, gold or silver (chrome)

2.     What was the color of the gas cap, chrome or body color.

Richard Bacchus and Richard Brotherton, curators at the Centre were able to
answer the questions to his satisfaction:

1.      The boot emblem was gold with red highlights

2.      The gas cap was chrome

I was also able to look up my car in the log book kept in the clerk's
meticulous hand.  It did indeed leave the assembly line with white side
walls tires, contrary to the contention that I have met over the years that
they came with only black walls.

Buster Evans

The BusterCluster Sprite

http://www.ado13.com/BusterCluster.html