[Spridgets] Invitation to view Allen Hefner's Picasa Web Album - LBC Fri

Subject: [Spridgets] Invitation to view Allen Hefner's Picasa Web Album - LBC Friends
From: cbking at alum.rpi.edu (Chris King)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 05:58:21 -0700
Allen,

The link works. Welcome back.

That OSHIT was the first time I met Frank (and you, and Chuck, and
Graz). I'd have never gotten my car done if it weren't for you guys.

I'm still processing Friday and Saturday. It was good to see old friends
and put faces to names on the list, but it sucked that id was such a sad
occasion. In a very weird way, this weekend with the Spridget family
felt a lot like my own family- - there's a whole side of my family in
Vermont that I only see at funerals. I certainly hope I'll be seeing all
of you at more joyous occasions. Still, it was amazing to see the
outpouring of love for Frank. It really was incredible.

OK, I'm done rambling...

-=Chris
Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/