[Spridgets] silicone fluid and MC

Subject: [Spridgets] silicone fluid and MC
From: 60bugeye at cebridge.net (Leo)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 20:40:43 -0500
Thank god for silicone fluid as started to get Iris out today and my
floorboard (actually the blue Amco floormat ) had a puddle in it .  Not much
clutch so I guess a rebuild is in order.  Seals lasted 5 years so I am fine
with that.  Next question and this is for the originality people so ignore
if you choose. Has anyone ever seen a flame trap in the vacuum advance line
on a Bugeye.  The new car (number 3) is pretty unmolested (still has the
banded tach drive unit and the 90 degree brass plug ends) and the vacuum
advance line for the dist has a flame trap which is bolted to the back
exchaust stud.  Loks like it is factory but I have never seen one that way.
Several other different things also but that's a whole nother topic.

Leo