[Spridgets] One for Frank

Subject: [Spridgets] One for Frank
From: b-evans at earthlink.net (Robert Evans)
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:19:22 -0700
It seems so long ago that Mark started up the Spridget list, and Frank and I
signed up at the first git-go!   Mark's effort gave Frank a forum to spread
his knowledge and generosity throughout "Spritedom".  For this, if for
nothing else, we own Mark a great deal.  Now, I have to second Jay's
thoughts on supporting Mark's efforts in Frank's name.  If you need
information on how to do it, go to:

.             http://www.team.net/donate.html

My check's in the mail.

Buster Evans