[Spridgets] Off Topic - Kindle

Subject: [Spridgets] Off Topic - Kindle
From: lmacy at mac.com (Macy Larry)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 19:32:41 -0400
I had the white second gen one, it was not back lit. The new grey ones??
Dunno.

Larry

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy at mac.com

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening.  But this  wasn't it" --- Groucho
Marx