[Spridgets] Datsun tranny fill question: resolved

Subject: [Spridgets] Datsun tranny fill question: resolved
From: pythias at pacifier.com (Bill L)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 16:47:48 -0700
Hello Rick,

     The only way to fit a cheater was to put it up on a lift. the
     longest moment arm with the car on jack stands was about 15".  It
     took the guy both arms and his weight behind it on a lever that
     came to about 30" to get it to budge. I figured as long as he had
     it up in the air, I may as well get my hours worth of labor out
     of it, (one hour minimum after all) and let them drain and
     replace the fluid too. I had the foresight to bring the new stuff
     with me.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

      * "Watch this insect sail through the air," said Tom flippantly.