[Spridgets] Help Me Out - Various List Topics

Subject: [Spridgets] Help Me Out - Various List Topics
From: khargreaves2 at gmail.com (Kirk Hargreaves)
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 12:38:27 -0700
I have been trying to recall all the off subject stuff that the list has
talked about. .  just for the heck of it.  And I like the information, not
being critical at all . .

Guns

Coffee

Kindle

Can anyone add to my list.  . there has been a lot more than the above?

Like usual my mind is farting out in terms of trying to recall the myriad of
topics that have been interesting and at times helpful.

Kirk

"Don't worry Kyoko, it  is only mommy looking for her hand in the snow."